The MMTA is dedicated to supporting and informing members and other interested parties on current trade issues by keeping members updated with developments in trade legislation or engaging with far-reaching issues impacting the wider minor metals' sector, such as REACH. Through the MMTA's contacts, we are able to stay up-to-date with current issues that may affect our membership, and advise accordingly.
The MMTA Also provides a Mediation and Arbitration service to ensure members can resolve trade disputes quickly and easily. For more information, please go to the Mediation and Arbitration page.
MMTA News and Events
- Trip to Rolls-Royce
- MMTA's International Minor Metals Conference
- Informal Drinks and Dinner
- ISTA Importing Course
- The February Edition of the Crucible is now online
- European Union seeks to stem use of conflict minerals
- REACH Update - January 2014
- European Commission to consult European public on EU-US trade deal
- Euro-Rijn receives MMTA Warehouse approval For 2nd Location
- Trade Credit and Cargo insurance Survey
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.