The MMTA is dedicated to supporting and informing members and other interested parties on current trade issues by keeping members updated with developments in trade legislation or engaging with far-reaching issues impacting the wider minor metals' sector, such as REACH. Through the MMTA's contacts, we are able to stay up-to-date with current issues that may affect our membership, and advise accordingly.
The MMTA Also provides a Mediation and Arbitration service to ensure members can resolve trade disputes quickly and easily. For more information, please go to the Mediation and Arbitration page.
MMTA News and Events
- MMTA Christmas Lunch - Last Few Tickets!
- MMTA New York Dinner
- Penningtons and Manches combine to create 115 partner law firm
- New MMTA Member Confirmed - Noble Group Ltd
- MMTA Members Donate to Rotary International's ShelterBoxes in Support of Philippines Disaster Victims
- New MMTA Member Confirmed - Terra Commodities LLC
- New Approved MMTA Warehouse Location
- Photos of the MMTA's 40th Anniversary Dinner Now Available
- MMTA Issues Sampling Guidelines
- October's Edition of the Crucible is Online
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.