The MMTA is dedicated to supporting and informing members and other interested parties on current trade issues by keeping members updated with developments in trade legislation or engaging with far-reaching issues impacting the wider minor metals' sector, such as REACH. Through the MMTA's contacts, we are able to stay up-to-date with current issues that may affect our membership, and advise accordingly.
The MMTA Also provides a Mediation and Arbitration service to ensure members can resolve trade disputes quickly and easily. For more information, please go to the Mediation and Arbitration page.
MMTA News and Events
- MMTA Christmas Lunch
- MMTAs 40th Anniversary Dinner
- Introduction to Metallurgy Course, New York,
- Informal Drinks in New York
- Public Consultation on a Possible EU Initiative on Responsible Sourcing of Minerals Originating from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas
- RC Inspection (Hong Kong) formally accepted as LBMA associate.
- Metal Events Ltd wins the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Outstanding Achievement in International Trade 2013
- ECHA: Substance evaluation under REACH: The annual update of the CoRAP published
- MMTA Conference Keynote Speaker: Chris Flynn of Pratt & Whitney
- Changes to REACH Fees Announced
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.