At the heart of the MMTA is its Members and all have an equal part to play in the smooth running of the minor metal trade. Members are listed alphabetically according to their activity category (below), where individual company information can be retrieved.
Alternatively, make use of our Member Search to search for a member, either by company name or metal.
MMTA News and Events
- MMTA Christmas Lunch
- MMTAs 40th Anniversary Dinner
- Introduction to Metallurgy Course, New York,
- Informal Drinks in New York
- Public Consultation on a Possible EU Initiative on Responsible Sourcing of Minerals Originating from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas
- RC Inspection (Hong Kong) formally accepted as LBMA associate.
- Metal Events Ltd wins the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Outstanding Achievement in International Trade 2013
- ECHA: Substance evaluation under REACH: The annual update of the CoRAP published
- MMTA Conference Keynote Speaker: Chris Flynn of Pratt & Whitney
- Changes to REACH Fees Announced
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.