At the heart of the MMTA are its Members - traders, warehouses & forwarders, samplers & assayers and financial and legal services. All have an equal part to play in the smooth running of the minor metal trade. The MMTA's membership extends across the globe, and the map below shows the spread.
Use our members' directory to search for specific members, or browse through members in different areas of the industry.
MMTA News and Events
- MMTA Christmas Lunch
- MMTAs 40th Anniversary Dinner
- Introduction to Metallurgy Course, New York,
- Informal Drinks in New York
- RC Inspection (Hong Kong) formally accepted as LBMA associate.
- MMTA International Minor Metals Conference
- Metal Events Ltd wins the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Outstanding Achievement in International Trade 2013
- ECHA: Substance evaluation under REACH: The annual update of the CoRAP published
- MMTA Conference Keynote Speaker: Chris Flynn of Pratt & Whitney
- Changes to REACH Fees Announced
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.