The Minor Metals Trade Association is an international organisation with members from across the globe. Please see the 'Benefits of Membership' tab for more information on what the MMTA provides for Members.
The MMTA welcomes new members and the strengths they bring to the Association.
For more information about membership please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and an application form will be sent to you along with guidance notes.
As a guide, it is suggested that potential members should be involved with the production, physical trade, or consumption of minor metals or services related thereto; namely banks, warehouses, information providers, sworn samplers and assays, lawyers, insurance companies or others that fall within the above parameters and are regarded as a support service to the global minor metals industry.
MMTA News and Events
- MMTA Christmas Lunch - SOLD OUT
- MMTA New York Dinner
- Keystore Ltd Delisted as MMTA Approved Warehouse
- Penningtons and Manches combine to create 115 partner law firm
- New MMTA Member Confirmed - Noble Group Ltd
- MMTA Members Donate to Rotary International's ShelterBoxes in Support of Philippines Disaster Victims
- New MMTA Member Confirmed - Terra Commodities LLC
- New Approved MMTA Warehouse Location
- Photos of the MMTA's 40th Anniversary Dinner Now Available
- MMTA Issues Sampling Guidelines
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.