The Minor Metals Trade Association is an international organisation with members from across the globe. Please see the 'Benefits of Membership' tab for more information on what the MMTA provides for Members.
The MMTA welcomes new members and the strengths they bring to the Association.
For more information about membership please contact email@example.com, and an application form will be sent to you along with guidance notes.
As a guide, it is suggested that potential members should be involved with the production, physical trade, or consumption of minor metals or services related thereto; namely banks, warehouses, information providers, sworn samplers and assays, lawyers, insurance companies or others that fall within the above parameters and are regarded as a support service to the global minor metals industry.
MMTA News and Events
- Trip to Rolls-Royce
- MMTA's International Minor Metals Conference
- Informal Drinks and Dinner
- ISTA Importing Course
- The February Edition of the Crucible is now online
- European Union seeks to stem use of conflict minerals
- REACH Update - January 2014
- European Commission to consult European public on EU-US trade deal
- Euro-Rijn receives MMTA Warehouse approval For 2nd Location
- Trade Credit and Cargo insurance Survey
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.