The Minor Metals Trade Association is an international organisation with members from across the globe. Please see the 'Benefits of Membership' tab for more information on what the MMTA provides for Members.
The MMTA welcomes new members and the strengths they bring to the Association.
As a guide, it is suggested that potential members should be involved with the production, physical trade, or consumption of minor metals or services related thereto; namely banks, warehouses, information providers, sworn samplers and assays, lawyers, insurance companies or others that fall within the above parameters and are regarded as a support service to the global minor metals industry.
MMTA News and Events
- MMTA Christmas Lunch
- MMTAs 40th Anniversary Dinner
- Introduction to Metallurgy Course, New York,
- Informal Drinks in New York
- Fundamentals of Metallurgy Course, London, UK
- Informal Dinner, London
- RC Inspection (Hong Kong) formally accepted as LBMA associate.
- MMTA International Minor Metals Conference
- Metal Events Ltd wins the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Outstanding Achievement in International Trade 2013
- ECHA: Substance evaluation under REACH: The annual update of the CoRAP published
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.