Arbitration and Mediation Procedures
The MMTA has its own Arbitration Panel and conducts arbitration under its own set of Arbitration Rules. These have been expertly drawn up and approved by Lord Musthill, a recognised expert in this field. The Panel has a wide range of experienced metal practitioners, many of whom have substantial Arbitration qualifications gained with the Institute of Arbitrators in London.
The complete lists of Arbitrators and Mediators are available from the MMTA Executive.
Mediation is recommended to any party contemplating arbitration and encouraged by the Association as an essential and advised first step when a dispute occurs.
Rules on Mediation and Conciliation
Rules on Arbitration
MMTA News and Events
- MMTA Christmas Lunch
- MMTAs 40th Anniversary Dinner
- Introduction to Metallurgy Course, New York,
- Informal Drinks in New York
- RC Inspection (Hong Kong) formally accepted as LBMA associate.
- MMTA International Minor Metals Conference
- Metal Events Ltd wins the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Outstanding Achievement in International Trade 2013
- ECHA: Substance evaluation under REACH: The annual update of the CoRAP published
- MMTA Conference Keynote Speaker: Chris Flynn of Pratt & Whitney
- Changes to REACH Fees Announced
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.