Arbitration and Mediation Procedures
The MMTA has its own Arbitration Panel and conducts arbitration under its own set of Arbitration Rules. These have been expertly drawn up and approved by Lord Musthill, a recognised expert in this field. The Panel has a wide range of experienced metal practitioners, many of whom have substantial Arbitration qualifications gained with the Institute of Arbitrators in London.
The complete lists of Arbitrators and Mediators are available from the MMTA Executive.
Mediation is recommended to any party contemplating arbitration and encouraged by the Association as an essential and advised first step when a dispute occurs.
Rules on Mediation and Conciliation
Rules on Arbitration
MMTA News and Events
- MMTA Christmas Lunch - SOLD OUT
- The December edition of the Crucible is now online
- Keystore Ltd Delisted as MMTA Approved Warehouse
- Penningtons and Manches combine to create 115 partner law firm
- New MMTA Member Confirmed - Noble Group Ltd
- MMTA Members Donate to Rotary International's ShelterBoxes in Support of Philippines Disaster Victims
- New MMTA Member Confirmed - Terra Commodities LLC
- New Approved MMTA Warehouse Location
- Photos of the MMTA's 40th Anniversary Dinner Now Available
- MMTA Issues Sampling Guidelines
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.