Arbitration and Mediation Procedures
The MMTA has its own Arbitration Panel and conducts arbitration under its own set of Arbitration Rules. These have been expertly drawn up and approved by Lord Musthill, a recognised expert in this field. The Panel has a wide range of experienced metal practitioners, many of whom have substantial Arbitration qualifications gained with the Institute of Arbitrators in London.
The complete lists of Arbitrators and Mediators are available from the MMTA Executive.
Mediation is recommended to any party contemplating arbitration and encouraged by the Association as an essential and advised first step when a dispute occurs.
Rules on Mediation and Conciliation
Rules on Arbitration
MMTA News and Events
- Trip to Rolls-Royce
- MMTA's International Minor Metals Conference
- Informal Drinks and Dinner
- ISTA Importing Course
- The February Edition of the Crucible is now online
- European Union seeks to stem use of conflict minerals
- REACH Update - January 2014
- European Commission to consult European public on EU-US trade deal
- Euro-Rijn receives MMTA Warehouse approval For 2nd Location
- Trade Credit and Cargo insurance Survey
Join the MMTA today and enjoy the benefits of being part of the world's largest trade association focussed exclusively on minor metals.