The MMTA promotes essential elements that add quality, safety and enjoyment to our lives. Minor metals include cobalt, gallium, germanium, zirconium, rhenium, titanium, tungsten, antimony, rare earth metals and many more. The MMTA serves to benefit the entire minor metals' sector. Read More
MMTA News and Events
- MMTA Christmas Lunch
- MMTAs 40th Anniversary Dinner
- Introduction to Metallurgy Course, New York,
- Informal Drinks in New York
- RC Inspection (Hong Kong) formally accepted as LBMA associate.
- Metal Events Ltd wins the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Outstanding Achievement in International Trade 2013
- ECHA: Substance evaluation under REACH: The annual update of the CoRAP published
- MMTA Conference Keynote Speaker: Chris Flynn of Pratt & Whitney
- Changes to REACH Fees Announced
- MMTA Welcomes New Member Company: KGHM Polska Miedz SA
Would you like to see your company logo here? There are a range of MMTA sponsorship opportunities available. For more information, click HERE.